Simi Valley Concrete Slab
A slab is one of the bases that make a structure's foundation firm and sturdy. Without proper installation, you may live with costly maintenance and repairs throughout the lifespan of the structure. With Simi Valley Concrete and Masonry, however, you can have the perfect and most professional erection of formwork, placing of reinforcement, mixing, pouring, compacting, as well as finishing the concrete for the slab.
About Simi Valley Concrete and Masonry
Simi Valley Concrete and Masonry is a specialized company that offers the best concrete and masonry services that there is. We have been in this field for long enough to know the ins and outs of concrete driveways, patios, walkways, floors, retaining walls, and pool decks, among others. Whichever the project you have, be it commercial or residential, we will handle it professionally and your satisfaction.
Concrete Slab Contractor in Simi Valley, CA
At Simi Valley Concrete and Masonry, we also specialize in creating slabs for multi-purpose commercial and domestic applications. We can create them for floors, patios, driveways, or walkways, among others, and give you an inexpensive, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation for any structure. When we pour the concrete for you, we give you a design that will be adaptive to all your needs and for the longest time.
Our slab installation follows a simple yet professional process. We have tested and proved it to work for every project that we undertake. Normally, we follow the following steps:
- We start by roughly outlining the slab location, ensuring that all your measurement specifications are taken into considerations.
- We follow that with staking the location.
- We then remove the turf to provide our team with an extra working area on all sides.
- The laying of the sub-base follows, and then compacting and flattening of the gravel get in line.
- Building and setting the concrete slab form.
- Coating the concrete form.
- Wetting the sub-base.
- Mixing and pouring the concrete as per our experts' directions.
- We then screed the wet concrete and then smoothen it out to provide a finer texture.
- Allowing the concrete to cure.
Whatever you need to build, be it a shed, garage floor, or building, the right foundation is necessary. Before you work on raising the walls, think of the slab where the entire structure will stand on. It needs to be sturdy, strong enough for any weight that it will hold, and durable. This means you have to find an expert contractor to install it for you if you need to get the right results and return on investment.
Hire Simi Valley Concrete Contractor
Make haste and call 805-864-5407 for free estimate. You may also fill out the form on this page and tell us more about your project. Our experts will pick it from there.